Tim Krell on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:06:51 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Another one of my little random thoughts

I took a look at the tutorials you've got posted there, and, for the most
part, that's what I've got in mind.  Perhaps if we do get times and
speeches and whatnot all put together, we could employ the bgw site as
something of a teaching aide?  (i.e., here's what the guys over at bgw did
to fix the problem you're having/command you're having trouble
with/etc..now try that solution, and if it doesn't work on your particular
system, we can troubleshoot furthur).  Either that, or develop a "PLUG
Tutorial Site" to go along with it, or something along those lines.

---