Kyle Burton on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:02:33 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Another one of my little random thoughts

I've tried to do some stuff like that in kind of tutorial form
at this site:

  http://www.bgw.org

take a look, if appropriate, we'll merge that with your site, or I'll
try to write stuff up for bgw...

Everyone wants results, but no one is willing to do what it takes to get them.
    -- Dirty Harry