Tim Krell on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:58:37 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Another one of my little random thoughts

Good idea..Anyone have any input?  If we get enough of a response, I'll
toss together a quick webpage and list the topics that we've decided on so
everyone has access to a list.

Some of my ideas (in no particular order):

	-Getting a lean, mean, customized kernel
	-Selecting and installing a distribution to fit your needs
	-Configuring PPP for ISP dialup
	-Installing, configuring, and maintaining ethernet
devices/networks (the basics, anyway)
	-Porting windows knowledge to linux (i.e., I know <command x> does
<x result> in windows, how can I get linux to do that?)
	-Spending time teaching the details of some of the most important
linux commands (grep, cat, etc, etc)
	-And a ton more...Anyone interested in me going on?

Tim