Michael C. Toren on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:59:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Imap clients

> Yes, but it seems to be smarter than me. I havent had much luck setting
> it up. Of course the fact that I'm new to imap in general doesnt help.
> Any tips on getting it working? Should I have a folders=host.name/path
> or something?

The syntax pine uses is "{hostname}foldername".  So, for example, if you
had a Netaxs account and wanted to view your Netaxs mailbox from a remote
location using pine, you would open the folder "{imap.netaxs.com}INBOX".

You can also view other folders which reside in your home directory on the
imap server.  Try adding, for example, "{imap.netaxs.com}mail/[]" to the
folder-collections list.

HTH,

-mct