Jason S. on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:08:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Imap clients

"Michael C. Toren" wrote:

> > Yes, but it seems to be smarter than me. I havent had much luck setting
> > it up. Of course the fact that I'm new to imap in general doesnt help.
> > Any tips on getting it working? Should I have a folders=host.name/path
> > or something?
>
> The syntax pine uses is "{hostname}foldername".  So, for example, if you
> had a Netaxs account and wanted to view your Netaxs mailbox from a remote
> location using pine, you would open the folder "{imap.netaxs.com}INBOX".
>
> You can also view other folders which reside in your home directory on the
> imap server.  Try adding, for example, "{imap.netaxs.com}mail/[]" to the
> folder-collections list.
>
> HTH,
>
> -mct

Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for.

Is there a way to do mail filters from inside pine? Its not a big deal,
I can use netscape for that much. I was just wondering. I didnt see any
mail filter options, but I also didnt look that hard yet. Thanks.

--
J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.