Michael C. Toren on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:28:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Imap clients

> Thanks, thats exactly what I was looking for.
>
> Is there a way to do mail filters from inside pine? Its not a big deal,
> I can use netscape for that much. I was just wondering. I didnt see any
> mail filter options, but I also didnt look that hard yet. Thanks.

None built into pine itself that I am aware of, but procmail can take
care of any filtering you require.  If you want to keep your inbox on
your provider's system, keep in mind that you'll need to place your
~/.procmailrc file there, and not on your home machine.

-mct