Vale_Kenny on Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:46:22 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: My stupid joke..I'm trying to start a new thread

Chuck,
     I have emailed a few of the women on the  list and each of them has found
this thread to be nothing more than humorous, at least that's the last I've
heard.  I don't think we need to go into rules for the list, as long as we all
keep our good sense of humor about us.  I don't like to think that Linux skins
have gotten so thin that a few words will start a flurry of rule-making..
"I ain't no Demacrat, an' I ain't no 'Publican neither"
Hopefully if someone is insulted, they'll speak up.  Are you saying that you
take offense to the thread created by my email? If so, then we have an issue to
contend with, and we can resolve it with consensus to more closely watch our
"commentary" (very loose definition here..).  However, I don't think a set of
guidelines are appropriate..especially since i'm not good at staying in the
lines anyway..
Peace,
Vale

I think it's time we talk about netiquette and set some guidelines
similar to http://www.svlug.org/mdstuff/netiquette.shtml.

Chuck