LeRoy D. Cressy on Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:46:27 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Announcement

Philadelphia Linux Users Group

                        PLUG

TOPIC:  This is our last meeting at the Cyberloft Cafe.  The
	following places have come to our attention through
	email and other sources.

Avi Freedman    mailto:avi@freedman.net        EarthStation Netaxs
                                                555 North Lane
                                                Suite 5500
                                                Conshohocken

Thomas Keiser   mailto:tek@teklogic1.com       Plymouth Meeting

                mailto:son@wharton.upenn.edu   UofP
						$150.00 /mtg.

Paul Scaer      mailto:scaerp@wanda.pond.com   Free Library at Logan
                                                Circle

Sandy Basickes	mailto:basic@op.net	       Towne Pizza
						19th and Pine
						Philadelphia PA
						545-7730

As you know from the last meeting the person that finds the
new meeting place will receive a Linux License Plate.  Also
during the last meeting there was someone who suggested the
Quaker Meeting House as a meeting place.

If you have any other suggestions for the future meeting
place, please present them at the meeting.

Also, I will introduce a change in format for our meetings
which will divide the meeting into three parts.

a.	Linux News
b.	Linux Tutorial
c.	Linux Q & A

WHERE:  Cyberloft Cafe
        1525 Walnut Street, 2nd floor
        Philadelphia, PA
        http://www.cyberloft.com
        215-564-4380

When:   Wednesday July 7, 1999
        7 PM

COST:   None

PLUG:   Philadelphia Linux Users Group meets the first Wednesday
        of every month.

Mostafa Eldefrawy (mostafa@netaxs.com) has been gracious and has
provided PLUG with their meeting space.  For superior web page
design see http://www.cyberloft.com/

Hope to see you at the Cyberloft,

LeRoy Cressy

--