Master and Servant on Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:18:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Announcement

I noticed my offering/suggestion wasn't in the list.
I cannot pitch at the meeting on the 7th because I am going on a vacation
that lasts until at least the 5th, and probably a bit longer.

 Michael Simons  mailto:msimons@caip.rutgers.edu      NE Philadelphia
 						      7149 State Rd
						      1st Floor

The only drawback to this place is I would estimate that it wouldnt hold
much more than say, 35 (I believe we're currently getting 25 at the
meetings) unless of course we wanted to split the meeting into three
different sections, which I doubt we want to do. (There are two big rooms,
and one smaller workshop area... and unfortunately we just walled off one
of the big rooms, cutting it's size in half...[but its still big enough to
hold 25-35, as is the other big room] )

>From msimons@caip.rutgers.edu Thu Jul  1 12:59:58 1999
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

> A new meeting place?

I have a place to offer.  It's very easy access from 95 in NE philly.
(Also easy from Rt1 -> Rt 73 or Rt73) and also the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge.

There is a bus that runs on the street.. (70) and there is a nearby
bus/trolley station (dont know what busses and trolleys)

And the R7 stop isn't too far either.

There is some parking in back, and generally parking on the
street.

And another benefit is, there is space available to potentially set up a
few systems (or more), and there they will stay. Possibly running, even.
Heh. 8)  [So, we can do more than just talk at meetings.. but demo, too!]

As far as a Projector goes, we have one of those devices that will let you
project from a computer screen using an overhead projector, unfortunately
, we don't have the overhead projector yet.