Vale_Kenny on Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:56:26 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Sound card

Sorry, I was going to reply to you earlier, but hosed your email.
Anyway, I have a personal twitch with C-USA..
they're more expensive than much smaller stores
they search your bag on the way out the door (If you (plural) don't understand,
then it's no use explaining...it's a privacy thing.. I mean no insult, it's just
that if you aren;t bothered by it, then an email won't explain it enough to
change your outlook..Vale)
Otherwise, they're fine...
Peace,
Vale