Ayares, Mark on Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:17:33 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Sound card

I like their no-it-all sales people.  They are really clueless.  I like to
go in there and hear their spiel and act like I don't understand what they
are talking about and then ask them a real in depth question about
networking or something and watch them squirm.  It's a good way to spend a
few hours.  Real entertaining.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Vale_Kenny@vanguard.com [mailto:Vale_Kenny@vanguard.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 1999 1:56 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: RE: [Plug] Sound card

Sorry, I was going to reply to you earlier, but hosed your email.
Anyway, I have a personal twitch with C-USA..
they're more expensive than much smaller stores
they search your bag on the way out the door (If you (plural) don't
understand,
then it's no use explaining...it's a privacy thing.. I mean no insult, it's
just
that if you aren;t bothered by it, then an email won't explain it enough to
change your outlook..Vale)
Otherwise, they're fine...
Peace,
Vale