Roger C. Scudder Jr. on Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:18:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Announcement -Reply

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, adam wrote:

> hey not for nothing, but if the bulk of the group moves to "Conshy"
> will they change the name to Conshyplug?
> conplug?
> coplug?
> just wondering.

How about the CLUG?

Well, it would stand to reason.  I'm sure that the city folks will
soon resurrect a center city meeting.  There will always be fresh
city bound meats coming into the universities who will want to
attend a center city meeting.  It won't make sense to call the
Conshy meeting the PLUG when there is a group that actually meets
in Philly.

Roger