Chad Glynn on Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:25:44 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Introduction

Howdy all,

	I'm fairly new to this mailing list- I have been lurking for about
a week now after I had first learned about this users group. Tonight I
will be attending the first meeting.

	Although I am new to this group, I am not new to linux. I started
messing around with slackware in 1995, and eventually moved over to using
red hat about a year later. I was already familiar with Unix, being that
the univeristy I was attending was based on Ultrix.

	If I can have a say in where meetings should be held from now on,
I would like to see it kept in philadelphia. As much as it sounds good to
have it at netaxs, I think there might be a few people that work in the
ISP business that would feel leary going to UG meetings at a competitor...

			Chad :)