Darxus on Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:22:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] updates to the plug web page

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Roger C. Scudder Jr. wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Darxus wrote:
> > So how long's it gonna take to get the
> >
> > "WHERE" changed to "Town Pizza - 1900 Pine street, on the corner of 19th &
> > Pine" (I believe "town" was actually spelled funny)
>
> For real???

Uh... yeah....

You did know that we were loosing our old place due to the owner switching
coasts, right ?

Before the meeting this past wednesday, the only free option I'd heard of
was netaxs.  At the meeting, this pizza place was mentioned, and after the
meeting, we ate there (in the space we'll actually be meeting).

We had ~35 people at that meeting.  What was the count of chairs ?
40-something ?

Anyway, the plan looks like we'll meet at this pizza place until we find
someplace better or outgrow it.  And wheither we need more space just
because of growth, or for special events (guest speakers, etc.), we'll use
netaxs (assuming that's okay w/ Avi).

I'd still love to do it at netaxs... just because it's netaxs.