LeRoy D. Cressy on Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:46:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] A question about installing Linux

The manual in question can be found in /usr/doc/lilo.  There are a lot
of source files for the manuals for lilo

There is a Make file that will create a nice set of postscript manuals
which I have printed and put in a binder for my personal reference.  I
have found that having a printed manual describing lilo around when your
sustem hangs during the boot process has been most useful for the online
docs anr not available.

Roger C. Scudder Jr. wrote:

> > What is the "book" BTW?
>
> I don't know what book he is referring to, but very good diagnostic
> information for LILO can be found in the README file in
> /usr/doc/lilo-0.20   (your version number may differ)
>
> Roger Scudder

          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037