Joel A. Matz on Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:57:14 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Cheap Modems

I can't relate to people who want to pay more money than they have to.
I've bought the cut-rate computer store's crappy house brand modem every
time I wanted to upgrade & never had a single problem.  They cost about
1/3 the price & they are hardware configured.

If you really feel like kissing off money you can always send a check to
the Buy Joel A Harley Foundation.