Vettese, Nick A on Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Ya know, it's a shame..

Thanks Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: marc [mailto:sgotg@erols.com]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 2:15 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: RE: [Plug] Ya know, it's a shame..

if you have that many blue screens you should start lerning more about
windows.  but seriously you might want to check for hardware compatability
with winnt.  i had a modem that would make winnt crash after it used the
modem.  different modem no more problem.  also some motherboards are not
winnt friendly.