Roger C. Scudder Jr. on Fri, 9 Jul 1999 23:03:56 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Ya know, it's a shame..

I admit it's no where near as stable as Linux, but I have never had
really bad problems like some people claim to have had.  I'm not a
sysadmin so maybe if I was I would have a different view point.

The resources thing is of course a well known major design flaw.

Roger Scudder

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Vettese, Nick A wrote:

> I know you are all going to hate me but I have to say this:

Don't worry, I still like you.

:-)