Jason S. on Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] cut and paste in X

Brian Spooner wrote:

> Can anyone suggest why on one of my boxes (running RedHat 5.2) I cannot
> cut and paste with my mouse from one window to another.  Where could the
> problem be?  I have changed the mouse (from one serial mouse to another).
>
> I would be very grateful for any guidance.
> brian
>
> Brian Spooner
> U. Penna. Museum--Anthropology

Your third mouse button is broke? If its 2 button mice, are both systems
setup to emulate 3 buttons in the XF86Config? Check your X settings.

--
J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.