Alexander John Batyi on Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:57:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Let's take the more ambitious path

> >> All I was trying to do was to put the collective minds of the Linux diehards
> >> to a meaningful purpose.

> >Almost as if the collective minds all thought "HOW DARE HE IMPLY
> >WE ARE NOT ALREADY ENGAGED IN MANY MEANINGFUL PURPOSES." simultaniously.

> That was not my intention.  It only shows your ignorance.

How can what you did not intend to do show my ignorance.
To me it would suggest that you were ignorant of likely result of
your own attempt.  Do you really think your intent governs my reaction?