Vale_Kenny on Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:47:53 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Here's an idea, In Re: Let's take the more ambitious path

Folks,
     I'm guilty.  I've posted back and forth emails to the PLUG list in the
past, and will refrain from doing so in the future.  Unless there is a direct
benefit to the group integtral to the email, I will not.....
1) post replies to queries to the list
2) engage in on-list conversations
3) stray too far from topic (the occasional anecdote or comment
notwithstanding).

Anyone second this?

I realise hat this is nothing more than good Nettiquette, but is something I
have been disregarding.

Peace,
Vale