Jason S. on Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:33:00 -0400 (EDT)

Stop it. was: Re: [Plug] Ya know, it's a shame..

This whole thing is silly. Everyone's either walking on egg shells,
flaming or basicly in a 'mine's bigger than yours' contest. This
absolutely sucks. Not all of us are going to have the same opinion on
stuff. The key thing to keep in mind is that even tho you disagree with
someones opinion, you should still respect the person. I think we're all
here for the same reasons at heart. To discuss linux. Not to see who's
the biggest geek or who knows more computer trivia than someone else. We
all have our strengths and weaknesses. We can either leverage them and
strengthen each other or we can constantly try to out do one annother.