DrexelDG on Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] ICQ and gaming over Linux

I have a question.  Is it easyer to use Wine and emulate Windows, or is it
possible to use the game that are made for Win in Linux?  I think there is a
way to convert the files or something but it is beyond me.  :)
	Also I d/l ICQ for Java and I cant seem to get it working.  I did d/l
and I think I installed the jdk patch correctly, then you have to alter the
install file in ICQ.  I did untar the files first.  :)  Any help or comments
would be appricated.  As Windoze keep crashing the games.

TIA

Anthony