Jason S. on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:49:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] dual NICs

Off hand you could probably hack something to gether with redirection,
ident and ipchains but it wouldnt be easy. You could definitely do host
based rules with ipchains, individual users would be a good deal harder.
I'd be interested to see how it turns out. I'm bound to be in the same
spot some day.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.