Vale_Kenny on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:50:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] dual NICs

In the IP Masqerading How-To, there is a tangent for limiting access to the
network using the firewall.
Vale

http://members.home.net/ipmasq/#resource

Steven J Pulito <stevenp@seas.upenn.edu> on 07/19/99 11:42:31 AM
Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net

To:   plug@lists.nothinbut.net
cc:    (bcc: Vale Kenny/Cntrct/VGI)
Subject:  [Plug] dual NICs

I have two NICs installed in my system and working... one sees the outside
world, and the other is the gateway for my loacl network....

my question is: Can I make it so that certain user accounts cannot use one
of the NICs, so that I can protect my internal network.  Or it would be
equally suitable if I could make it so that the system just used one NIC
except for a few key accounts

Thanks
Steve