tburba on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:04:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Re: Re: [Plug] redhat, linksys, and suburban@home :-(

What were the steps?

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net
To:  plug@lists.nothinbut.net
cc:   (bcc: Thomas A Burba/USVISION)
Subject:  Re: Re: [Plug] redhat, linksys, and suburban@home :-(

Basically, I set it up the way I originally had it, with a static ip, and
not having my nic card conflict with any other hard ware kinda did the
trick :)

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu