Kyle Burton on Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:24:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] low cost linux in schools (in southern CA)

Linux advocacy?

http://www.seul.org

and

http://www.seul.org/edu

This is where I got the url -- if you're really interested, join the mailing
list...

"When one knows women one pities men, but when one studies men, one excuses
women."
    -- Horne Tooke