Jason S. on Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:41:55 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Switching displays?

Weird. Could be a bug in your X server. I dont have that problem. I can
switch from X to console and back with no trouble. Make sure
your distribution is up to date and you're running a reasonably
current X distribution. I think that used to happen to me once in
a while with the S3V server. It was a little on the flaky side.
I'm running the SVGA server now (TNT video card) and things
have been great.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.