Jason M. Lenthe on Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:41:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Switching displays?

I don't know about SCO openserver, but you're right about being able to do
it in linux.  Just hold CTRL-ALT   then one of the function keys.  F1-F6
are usually character virtual consoles, and F7 is usually X, but you can
configure this by command line arguments to the X server.

Jason