umweber on Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:27:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Messed up Linux install.

You could try running the (Redhat I am guessing since you mentioned rpm's)
bootdisk, or boot from the cdrom, and then pick upgrade.. and the select
the packages that are missing, and it will tell you what other packages
also need to be installed because of dependencies, and then pick a good
ftp site, and finish the installation :)
If you're not using Redhat.. then I dunno.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu