David E. Edwards on Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:31:47 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] This Rules...

>http://e.themes.org/pic.cgi?src=/users/desk1999-07-30.2.jpg

Uh, I think that this is as much a testimony to FBSD  - which I think
is the OS running on the machine from which the screenshot came!!

Mind you, I have almost as much affection for FBSD as I do for Linux -
so Flame me - and my appreciation for BeOS is also growing - although
it is having as much difficulty with my modem on ttyS2 with irq 5 as
Linux is (sound/audio CD playback screwed up).

Dave E.
dedwards@technologist.com