Bob Suchowierski on Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:01:47 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Connecting Linux to an Exchange server

Unfortunately, at present there is not a client that will hook into exchange
for the purposes of using the calendar and scheduling functions that are
available within exchange.  You can retrieve mail via pop, imap or both, but
that's about it...