Aaron Brown on Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:18:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Connecting Linux to an Exchange server

Ok I will look into it on my side, but if there is anything I can do to
the exchange server v5.5 to help me along and still let MS Outlook on the
NT machines to read what it needs to, I can do it.  I have a copy of the
exchange server that I think I have to install to give it Macintosh
capibilities, maybee that might help me out a bit.  If anyone has any
ideas of what else I can do to access the "Public Folders" with my linux
partition, let me know.  I am thinking of trying out VMware, but I do not
know how confused the NT server will be with the same box running 2 os's.

I will keep ya all posted.

Thanks

Rune