Jason S. on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:54:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Diald + samba

Could it be that the box running samba is trying to resolve the
hostname of the IP of the win95 box? Try setting up reverse dns for
the boxes on your lan. Then use your diald box as a nameserver. The
upside is, you also get a caching nameserver...

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.