Kyle Burton on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Question of the Day:Redhat IPO

As far as I know, most companies tha tgo public don't offerr enough stock
in the ipo for something like that to happen...

to get real control of a company, you'd need to have a majority stake.
I'm going to assume that redhat would'nt release enough stock for that
to happen.

Of course power tools and alcohol don't mix. Everyone knows power tools aren't
soluble in alcohol...
    -- Crazy Nigel