Bob Suchowierski on Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:46:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Question of the Day:Redhat IPO

Slim and none over 50% of the stock is owned by insiders.  Unless the stock is
put into circulation, there is no chance.

Microsoft did not succeed in the intuit takeover.  They determined after it
was put into motion that that was not in their best interests to do so,
especially while the AT suit was going on...

Bob