Master and Servant on Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:04:31 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Question of the Day:Redhat IPO

Well, I am surprised that noone on the list has discussed it, but I am
very curious what everyone thinks regarding the Redhat IPO.

What do you think of the company in general?
What do you think of the company/IPO as an investment?
How do you think it will perform the first day, or longer..
Did you get 'the letter'?
Are you going to try to get in on the IPO if you got the letter?
Are you going to try to get in on the IPO if you didn't get the letter?
Are you going to try to purchase this on the open market?

[Please note, I am not interested too much in hearing a bunch of tai-raids
and anger if you got the letter and couldn't get in, or if you didn't get
the letter and are upset that you didn't, or are just going to piggyback
an opinion on all the discussion (read:YELLING) you read on slashdot in
regards to this subject.]