Jason S. on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:48:15 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Linmodems

Most of us wouldnt. Winmodems arent for consumers really. They're for
OEM's looking to put together computers as cheaply as possible. Cheap
almost disposable computers can be very attractive to someone who
"only wants email".

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.