Aaron Brown on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:08:32 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] help me, Im a newbie

Well RH has a newer release out, go to www.redhat.com.  You can get all
the rpm's of the programs you need.  If they are supported.  But alot has
progressed since RH 5.2.  Check out the release of 6.0.  I may burn a few
copies of my CD, if anyone is interested, i can only burn a few before
5:00.