umweber on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:47:41 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] fetchmail

Does anyone know why fetchmail would work, and then all the sudden slow
down to a crawl? I'm sitting here watching fetchmail -d0 -v, and it's
taking an icredibly long time to retr messages, even though I'm on a cable
modem, and and even longer time to use the local mta to put it in my
inbox. It was working fine all morning, and then someone told me they sent
me a message, and I wated, and waited, and it's trying to download it
right now.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu