umweber on Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:57:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] fetchmail

Nevermind me, I don't recal hitting ctrl-x on this message, pine kinda
froze, and then I just shut the xterm... heh, anyway, after being
strangely slow, I shut it down again restarted it, and watched it fly by.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu