Vale_Kenny on Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:13:08 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Invalid uid/pw

Ok, you're typig in your password to login, and you hit the enter key (This is
on SVR4 BTW, so no bksp until after login).  Immediately after hitting enter,
you realise you've entered you uid, or pw wrong.  So you have to wait 2 or 3
seconds for the system to let you do it again.
Well, it's pissin me off, and I want to know, is there a key combination to tell
the system "Hey knock it off, lemme try again...", so I don't have to wait?

Wow, went out last night after the meeting, got home at 2:30, I gotta start
getting more sleep, 2hrs per night for a week is beginning to really wear down
my reserves.  The keys keep moving on my keyboard...

Vale