Charles Stack on Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:45:13 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Executing CGI Scripts outside cgi-bin

I'm trying to setup a mirror account under Apache to test our new website.
In this account, I'd like to be able to execute Perl scripts from a cgi-bin
directory.  When ready, I'd like to simply copy the mirror over to the html
directory and make the site "live".

Let's say my mirror directory structure looks like:

/home/
/home/mirror
/home/mirror/public_html
/home/mirror/public_html/cgi-bin

What do I have to do to be able to execute my perl cgi scripts in my
mirrored cgi-bin directory?

Thanks,

Charles