Sandy on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 00:30:45 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] fetchmail failure

dear folks,
     this is the message that i receive when i type
     fetchmail -v

ding message 1 of 2 (1653604 bytes)
fetchmail: SMTP connect to main.greefieldmfg.com failed: No route to host
fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
fetchmail: POP3< --=====================_924969052==_
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from op.net
fetchmail: normal termination, status 10
~:$

my /etc/sendmail.fc is
Cwlocalhost main.greenfieldmfg.com

# my official domain name
# ... define this only if sendmail cannot automatically determine your domain
#Dj$w.Foo.COM

# class E: names that should be exposed as from this host, even if we
# masquerade#CE root

# who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading) (see also $=M)
DMop.net

# my name for error messages
DnMAILER-DAEMON

# hub host (to which all mail is sent)
DHop.net

# route-addr separators
C: :
there is more, but this seemed pertinent.
truly,
sandy
basic@op.net