Aaron Brown on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:12:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] SDSL from @work.net

It could be, cause I heard that Bell is having trouble with the distances.
It drops all data, after a certain distance.  But Covad is able to work
with that, and is doing a good job.  the only bad thing is they are VERY
behind in schedule.  It might take up to or more then a month to get the
line set up and running.

Rune