Vale_Kenny on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:27:06 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] RH 6.0 Installs

Ok, Here's the S.U.Q.W. (Sutpid User Question fo the Week)
During install of RH 6.0, if you choose custom, and go through the basic
selections, then at the bottom select individual packages, will the system
automagically infer that I want my basice slections as default, but want to
select/deselect individual packages in addition to the basic set, or does it
bypass my initial basic selections, and ony start with the default selections
that come selected with the install, and you have to go through each package
again.  I only as this question, because it seems like the latter.
Vale