Aaron Brown on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:49:45 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] SDSL from @work.net

I can tell you this they have the order placed, but are waiting for covad
to get on the ball.

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Jason S. wrote:

:Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:08:08 -0400 (EDT)
:From: Jason S. <jason@survivalnet.com>
:To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
:Subject: RE: [Plug] SDSL from @work.net
:
:I've recently signed up with them too. I expect to be hooked up
:around the same time. We'll see. Bell said no, concentric said yes,
:then changed their minds. Voicenet said yes, took a bunch of $$ and
:so far hasnt given me a solid installation date. If I dont have one
:next week I'm going to get very cranky.
:
:J.
:
:When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
:I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
:attitude.
: