umweber on Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:22:59 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] auto-logout?

This has been bothering me for awhile, and no one I know seems to know
what it is, or what it's from, but all the time from work (behind a
firewall) when I am sshed into my home machine, or a friend's machine,
both using Redhat 6.0, after a certain amount of idle time, when I flip
back to my ssh window, I've been logged out, and my prompt says
auto-logout.  What exactly is this and how can I disable it?

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu