elek on Sun, 8 Aug 1999 14:13:44 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Linux@Work

Hi everyone...

I apologize in advance if this in inapprorpiate.  I am new to the group
(relocated to Philly within the past year) and haven't been able to make a
meeting in the past few months since I joined the list.  If it is wrong
for me to post like this, please let me know provately so I don't make the
same mistake again...

Anyway...

I was recently appointed assistant project manager for the Linux@Work
section of www.linux.com.  I am currently seeking out both volunteers and
ideas for the site.

>From what I have seen here - I know that this list is comprised of very
intelligent people with great voices and lots of knowledge to share with
others.

I used to have a big mouth - heh - but no where to spout my ideas.  Now I
have found an outlet for them - and I figured that some of you might wish
to share it.

So - if any of you would like to volunteer (15 or more hours per week) or
to contribute to Linux@Work in any way (including ideas) please let me
know.

I want to help this site to become a major source of information for
executives of major corporations and privetly owned companies.  In order
to do that - I need to hear from professionals in the field.  What would
you like to see?  What do you think skeptics would need to see to help
change their minds about Linux?

I'd love to hear anything you guys have to offer!

Thanks so much...

-elek