Master and Servant on Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:58:13 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Linux@Work

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, elek wrote:
> I apologize in advance if this in inapprorpiate.  I am new to the group

I don't think it's inappropriate. It's linux related, and it's asking for
help with a site that helps the community. Nothing wrong with that.  Now,
if you actually get help or not, that is another story.

> So - if any of you would like to volunteer (15 or more hours per week) or

Uhm, this is what I don't get.  If it is 15 hours or more per week,
that is not volunteering, that is a job! ?